Monday, May 25, 2009

Special Edition Handcart


The trek across country is beginning this Friday so Erin and I built this to help pull all of our loot across the vast planes. I even strapped in a time out car seat for those being naughty! I thought it was one step kinder than strapping them to the roof of the van. So I am putting up this post as a drivers beware - drive behind me at your own risk. Actually I think that we put enough super glue on to keep this sturdy for awhile, just kidding we also used a few screws.


Utah here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be starting with 2 vans, 2 adults, 7 kids and 2 dogs, it will be interesting to see if we get there with the same numbers.

2 comments:

Chad and Tara said...

Deirdrie, I saw your blog on facebook! Have a great trip!

The Galan Family said...

Wow you guys are brave! Good luck. I hope everything goes well. We'll see you at the beach in July!