Sunday, June 28, 2009

We Made it to Utah

It has been awhile since I have added anything but I do have good reasons besides laziness. Where do I begin on all of our adventures? Well we did the journey from Tennessee to Utah and made it with no issues, the trailer even stayed in one piece the whole way. We stayed in Kansas City the first night and we had plans to go to a baseball game but the drive there did us in and all we wanted to do was absolutely nothing. We had an awesome hotel with a pool and plenty of space for all of the seven kids, 2 dogs and 2 adults to sleep. Not much sleeping went on that night but we set off the next day for Omaha to go to the zoo which I highly recommend - we had a great time and even found a shady spot for the dogs to snooze. We camped that next night and then drove the last 12 hours straight and all the kids jumped up and down for joy once we hit the Utah border! Sorry I didn't take a single picture of our journeys.

No comments: